Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 3-May 23

Got a little bit of sleep last night. Damn bastards keeping me awake. I'm about to go insane, the help needs to come now. They come tomorrow. I have been keeping in touch with the survivors who are coming to get me. I decided today since i was locked in and those zombies couldn't get in i went wander around exploring. Found the stairs to the roof. When i got to the top and walked around i didn't realize how many zombies were out there surrounding the building trying to get me because they know i'm in here. What a scary thought right. Not much really happens now that i'm all nice and locked in and they cant get in. I just wander around looking at stuff and making sure they don't get in. Thats it for now I will let you all know how it goes once the rescuers get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment