Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 5-May 25

We were running out of food and were on fumes for gas. We pulled over to this small convenience store outside of this town. First we scanned the area for zombies. Looking out the metal bared windows and someone on the zombie radar (we go all out). Once we found that there were no zombies out we exited the vehicle with our weapons to make sure and quickly got what we needed. Splitting up into groups seemed like the best option. Half of us went into the store to grab food and the other half stayed to do gas. Just for protection issues. I was one of the people who went into the store. I heard a commotion in the back room and went to go check it out and comes to find a zombie eating someone and quickly drew my gun but it was jammed. He started to come toward me, threw my weapon down and fought him with my bare hands and calling for someone to come. No one was able to hear me and found a sharp piece of metal on the floor and stabbed him in the brain, grabbed my gun and ran back. Told everyone to hurry up and that we gotta go. We got what we needed and ran out and got on the truck as they were finishing up filling the tank. Good thing we got on in time because as we started up the truck, zombies were swarming from everywhere. I knew something was weird when we stopped. Were firing out the back and the sides trying to keep them off and after firing for about 5 minutes or so we left them in the dust and drove as fast as we could away from this spot. Luckily no one was bitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment